Solution for procrastination, optimized version of Pomodoro
Jan 27, 2021 5:43 PM
Upvotes (Tag yourself to vote)
This template is for reference only, and is originally based on Jackie Bavaro's advice (co-author of Cracking the PM interview). Feel free to add/delete sections as you see fit.
- Help people to focus on work and clear todo list
Business goals and customer goals
Can potentially divide into users (using the product) and customers (paying for the product)
- College students who try to finish homework or paper but constantly distracted by phone
- Young professionals who want to get tasks done and focus on the work without procrastinating
- Set a time to start to concentrate on something
- Recharge with money and if not able to accomplish the goal, the money would go to donation
- Invite friends to join the "room"
- Check the ranking/activities of your friends
What metrics can be used for measuring success?
How well this product is satisfying its goals
Not so Well
Industry and Competition
What are the competitors? How is the industry evolving in general?
How does the company monetize the product? (Selling ads? Charge through consumers/enterprise?)
What's their marketing strategy?